Stockton Mortgage Corporation began in 2001 with the core values of honesty, respect and integrity. Since we started, we have been passionate about serving our customers evolving needs. We created our new blog, House to Home, with our customers in mind.
We wanted a better way to be able to connect to, and educate, our customer base. We hope that it will provide you with an easy platform to learn about everything to do with your home; whether it is your first, second, last or fixer upper, we love educating home owners and we are looking forward to sharing helpful tips with you.
With all of the exciting things that we have planned for this blog, you won’t want to miss it!
1. We will provide industry news in a way that’s easy to understand
2. We will educate you on our loan products and share exclusive insider tips
3. We will teach you the best ways to renovate your home and share awesome DIY projects
4. We will give you tips on easy ways to live green and save money
5. We will listen – to you! We want to make your home buying, renovating and decorating endeavors fun and easy and we think the best way to do that is to write about things you want to learn about – so, we want to invite you to connect with us on social media. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Pinterest and link with us on LinkedIn, so we can provide you with fun stuff and updates about Stockton! If you have an idea for a blog post, or topic, message us on Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.